New EV6 and immediate 775-mile road trip
Themes:Vehice pick up
Starting Place:Los Angeles
Here is a short and concise report on maiden trip in EV6 from LA to New Mexico
- Travel temperatures range from 40s to 70sF
- The drive on highway in LA encountered a lot of hurdles with construction. The report claims the adaptive cruise mode handled slowing from 70 MPH to a complete stop efficiently
- Each leg of the trip was 110 – 150 miles between charges.
- Important thing to note about charging: Drove 110-150 miles between chargers with just 15 to 20 minutes at charging stations
- The drive also included going over the 1000-ft elevation change mountain pass. The drive up hill averaged about 2 mi/kwh and 3ish mi/kwh at 60 MPH on flat terrain.