Insider Tips for EV Charging
- If you want to reserve a spot in the Watchman Campground, remember, this is a popular campground and fills up pretty fast. Reservations are required year around. Reserve early at Recreation.gov. All sites include a place for a tent or RV, a picnic table, and access to a fire ring.
- Try to reserve NEMA 14-50 site at the campground. It charges much faster than TT-30 plug.
See our guide and video about charging EV at the campsites
- Remember to bring a portable L2 charger and adapters. See what you need in our guide.
Things to do while Charging
- Leave your EV charging. Take the Zion shuttle to visit attractions inside the park. No need to worry about parking or traffic
- Watchman trail goes by visitor center and Watchman campground. Here are some guides